Please read and understand the following Terms and Conditions (“T&C”) as they are binding for all Ultimate Weekend and Drum Off Finals ticket purchases. If you are under the age of 18, you must obtain your parents' or legal guardians' prior authorisation, permission and consent to purchase the tickets from our website. By transacting on our website, you certify that you are at least 18 years of age and understands and accepts these conditions.
1. All tickets, etickets, and packages (“Tickets”) are sold by Fest Events International (“FEI”) and our authorized agents. All orders are subject to availability and acceptance by FEI. FEI reserves the right to accept or reject any order. By ordering Tickets, you agree, on your own behalf and as agent on behalf of all persons for whom you are purchasing Tickets or who will be holding Tickets purchased by you (you and each such person being a “Ticket Holder”), to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2. FEI shall be entitled, but not obliged, to conduct verification checks on any order, and shall be entitled to rescind the order if such verification checks reveal any fraud or other irregularity in the order. Ticket Holders must produce a valid Ticket to gain entry to the Venue and must produce that Ticket for inspection upon request from an Event official at any time. Failure to produce such Ticket when requested may result in you being denied access to the Venue or in you being removed from the Venue.
3. Trading or resale of Tickets purchased is not allowed without the express written permission of FEI. If this condition is breached, the Ticket may be cancelled without refund or compensation and the bearer of the Ticket may be refused entry or removed from the Venue.
4. Tickets sold are non-refundable. Upon confirmation of your order for Tickets, no refund on Tickets will be made under any circumstances except pursuant to conditions under Event Cancellation or Postponement.
5. Entry passes may be collected at the registration booth of the venue the date of the event 1 hour before the beginning of the event. Ticket Holders must present Booking Reference and/or NRIC/Passport upon entry pass collection. No third-party collection is allowed for Family Bundle Holders.
6. Ticket Holders shall be responsible for their own ticket(s) and entry pass. Customers are advised to check their purchase upon receipt. Lost, stolen or damaged entry passes would not be entertained. No duplicate entry passes will be issued to replace lost or stolen Tickets.
7. FEI reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission to any persons whose conduct is disorderly or unbecoming.
8. No photography, audio or video recording is not allowed during the event unless otherwise permitted by the FEI.
9. If you are photographed, filmed or taped, you consent to FEI to broadcast, publish, license and use any photographs, films, recordings or images of you without compensation.
10. FEI may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to dangerous situations, or any other cause beyond his reasonable control.
a. If an event is postponed or cancelled, a Postponement Publicity Notice or a Cancellation Publicity Notice (collectively, the ''Notices'' or individually, a ''Notice'') respectively shall be placed in the media by the FEI or it's PR Representatives.
b. The Notices shall advise procedures for requesting a refund and the period and time within which the Ticket Holder could request a refund.
11. FEI may alter, add, withdraw or substitute artists and/or the advertised details for the event without prior notice.
12. Ticket holders voluntarily assume all risks and dangers incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability. FEI, its agents and employees shall not be liable for any death, personal injury (unless such death or personal injury was caused by the negligence of FEI or its agent and employees), loss or damage however caused while in the venue, nor are they liable for any complaint, claim, refund, or exchange for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation, cancellation or postponement of shows and/or performances.
13. You agree to submit to any search for any prohibited items, including but not limited to weapons, controlled, dangerous and illegal substances and any recording devices.
14. Singapore law shall govern the sale of all Tickets and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.